Become a Muslim
The First to becoming a Muslim is to give the Shahadah which is the declaration of Faith, which is one of the Pillars of Islam
There are certain questions whose answers are to be understood and believed by heart by the person who wants to join the fold of Islam.
Here are the questions, so if you want to become a Muslim, you may see the questions and understand and believe them and answer in the postiive.
1) Do you believe that there is only One God, Allah?
2) Do you believe that Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is the last and final Messenger of Allah?
3) Do you believe that Jesus was the Messenger of Allah and not the son of God or God Himself and the miracles he performed were only by Allah’s Permission as was the miracles performed by many other Prophets such as Moses and Noah?
4) Do you believe that Allah has no partners, no helpers, no family, and He does not beget nor is He begotten?
5) Are you accepting islam with your own free will?
6) If you believe all of the above, then you are ready to take the Shahadah (the Declaration of Faith).
7) Ash-Hadu An Laa ilaha ill-Allahu, Wa Ash-Hadu Anna Muhammadan ‛Abduhu Wa Rasooluhu
I testify that there is no god worthy of worship but Allah and that Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messenger.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ
Congratulations! You have just become a Muslim!
You are just like a new born baby right now, all your past sins have been forgiven and only your good deeds have come forward.
If you have any questions or queries about any matter little or big please do not hesitate to message us in our “One Allah” Facebook page.